Here at Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists, Inc. we have the services that arborists provide. We are a large tree pruning company located in San Jose. Our arborists can determine the type of large tree pruning necessary to maintain and improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees.
These large tree pruning and tree trimming techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other, removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect-infected limbs creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Removing branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Pruning your trees on a regular basis keeps them healthy and beautiful. There are many tree pruning methods for different species of trees, and for how you want your trees to grow. Pruning a tree can help bring more sunlight to your lawn for healthy grass growth. It can also help keep your roof and gutters clear of debris. And keep those squirrels from getting in your house. Anderson’s Tree Pruning Guarantee
Anderson’s Large Tree Pruning – Guarantee
Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists offers a custom approach to residential and commercial tree pruning services that is guaranteed to match your needs and budget. Our skilled, insured tree pruning professionals guarantee that your job will be done safely and expertly.
CALL FOR A CONSULTATION!
If you are in need of emergency tree removal or tree cutting service in the San Francisco Bay Area, call Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists at (408) 226-8733 for a quick and easy tree service estimate, or fill out our online tree cutting and tree removal estimate request form.
(Consultation require a professional opinion/diagnosis and is fee-based. You may call and discuss it ahead of time with and Arborist for free, but a visit would be invoiced).